Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight

Going to see this movie tonight, and I am really excited about it. I watched the first of this new Batman series of movies, and am much more pleased with them then the series that preceded it. Christian Bale is in my estimation, the most talented, multi-faceted actor to roam the earth and I can almost gaurantee that I will enjoy this film because of that fact. Never have I seen a movie of his that I have disliked. In case you are looking for some good Bale films, I will suggest Reign of Fire, Equilibrium, The Machinist, Harsh Times and Rescue Dawn (the last two are my favourite).

The late Heath Ledger plays the joker in this film, and I've also been a fan of his acting throughout the years. I hope that even though he has had great performances in his time that this is his best. Nothing can be more great than having your last film being your greatest performance.

Anyhow, I'll have a post up on this movie and how it was come tomorrow. I'll let you all know right now that all my movie reviews will not spoil the movie in any way. Acting will be a primary concern and the review will analyze and rate the plot without spoiling any of the films' conclusions.

No comments: